Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another week down!

17. Clean out storage room- yay! it's done!!! It will now be my guest room/craft room!! :) Well, at least until I reclaim my house and then it can just be my craft room. :)

58. Go to a farmers market three times (1/3)- went to the farmers market in Chestnut Hill! :) Smaller than I was expecting, but still a good time with Matthew. :) We had yummy gelato!! I got the tiramisu and Matt got the chocolate. Highly recommended. :)

76. Read 15 books (one every two months) (7/15)- The Debutante Divorcee by plum skyes. This was definitely a very light and shallow book. haha. It was mildly entertaining.

77. Read novels by three new authors (3/3)- Plum Skyes

87. Try 15 restaurants I have never tried before (one every other month) (11/15)





  • Vango (a bar) on 18th and chestnut- super swanky with "beds" on their rooftop bar!



  • dolce pizzaria at 19th and chestnut

89. See 101 new movies (10/101)





  • Tropic thunder

  • Role models

No comments:

Post a Comment