Sunday, June 21, 2009

EEEE!!!! NEW and IMPROVED list! :)


So yes......... I have finally published my new and improved list. :) Good times!! Looking forward to keeping the momentum going!

17. Send out 30 birthday cards/anniversary cards (one a month) (6/30)- Happy birthday to the June's! :) (Stacy and Christy!)

18. Visit family 15 times (5/15)- went to Phoenix to see my Aunt Jane and Nana's new home! :) What a great visit!!




24. Scan old photographs and archive- this will be an ongoing project, but I finished all of the photos that I have here in Philadelphia. :) Most of them are uploaded on my facebook, but across some gems like these.....





30. Visit three friends – go to their city (1/3)- Went to visit Liam in Seattle. :) What a wonderful time!! It's been 8 years since we've seen each other so we had quite a bit to catch up on!!! Must not let it be ANOTHER 8 years before we see each other again!





33. Travel to 3 states I’ve never been to before. (2/3)- Traveled to Washington state! What a BEAUTIFUL place! :) And I got to go to the city where my beloved GREY'S ANATOMY takes place so that's always a plus too. :) Here I am pictured drinking my first cup of official SEATTLE starbucks.





46. Donate $200 to three different charities. – Cash or like kind (1/3)- Donated about $400 worth of clothing and home goods. FINALLY got around to taking it to Goodwill. :)


77. Try 15 restaurants I have never tried before (one every other month) (21/15)
  • The Couch Tomato in Manayunk
  • Culinaria in Wilmington
  • Lemongrass (THAI) in University City

All were quite tasty! :)


79. See 101 new movies (18/101)
  • My Best Friend's Girl
  • Fool's Gold

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is still the best thing about your baby pics. I dunno why your hair has a life of its own. It is seriously bigger than your head.

    ReplyDelete