Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yikes!! where does the time go???!

wow, seriously, how does time go by so quickly!!! I have been doing a really bad job keeping up on this!!

not to worry though, I have been keeping up with the 101 list!! :-D Just not very good about writing it down.....

Perhaps the MOST exciting one to update:

29. Travel to a new continent- I went to South America!! :) Where I went to Rio in Brazil, Iguazzu Falls in both Brazil and Argentina and then to Buenos Aires in Argentina for about 10 days. Also exciting news about this trip...... I eloped at the falls!! :)>



46. Donate $200 to three different charities- (2/3) I donated to the Tibetan Relief Fund that my father's non-profit was putting together to give to the Dalai Lama when my father was the MC for his event in May. :) A cause that has always been one near and dear to the Hayes heart. :)



79. See 101 new movies: (65/101)

-Iron Man 2
-Just one of the guys
-The machinist
-Bolt
-Hairspray
-Predator
-The Shawshank Redemption



Thanks to the long flight from Brazil for these:
-Up in the Air
-The Blind Side
-The Invention of Lying



84. Take Jin to the dog park once a month (12/30)- now that the weather is getting better, we are going a lot!! :) He went to the last Shiba Inu meetup and it was sooooooooo packed! There had to have been at least 30 Shiba there, of which, 20 were reds like him! It was really hard to figure out which one he was when they were all running around like mad playing together. :) so cute!!!!!



100. Buy myself flowers once a month (7/30)- Although Matthew spoils me quite a bit, I do manage to go out and buy some flowers for myself from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment