Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lots of family time! :)

17. send out 30 birthday cards (14/30)--- Happy birthday Christy and Stacy! :) Also coming up in June: Nana! :)

18. visit family 15 times (15/15)
wow, we've gotten spoiled on this one!! I have seen my parents essentially every week in a new city for three weeks straight!! :)

First they came to Philly for my wedding reception :) more photos to come once I get the CD from the photographer.
Then, I took Matt back to Dayton, OH for my UD 5 year reunion. Pretty crazy to think it's been 5 years already!! Here is Matt after his first official class at the QC! :)



Finally, this past weekend, we went to Dewey Beach, DE for my cousin Elyse's wedding!! Here I am with my Nana! :)


So much fun!!! I am so spoiled now!!! now it's time to go back to just the two of us in Philly.

28. Go out for girls night once a month (8/24)- went with the DE girls to dinner and then to see Sex and the City 2.

79. see 101 new movies (66/101)
- sex and the city 2: meh, it was ok. Not necessary to be 3 hours long!!


80. Try 30 new recipes (29/30)

-butternut squash soup: yummmmmmmmmmmm

-butternut squash quesadillas: from my friend Kim's friend's website http://www.twobluelemons.com/ it's a great website for delicious veggie recipes. SO GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment