Sunday, September 26, 2010

new list still coming soon!!

well, it's been a busy month! SO much to do to get ready for the newest member of our family, but I've been trying to keep up with my goals list! Should probably do it now before my life is totally taken over! haha. So here is the latest and greatest......


17. send out birthday cards once a month (18/30) Happy birthday to my sept. peeps!! Marissa, Dad and Chelsea! :)


25. scrapbook a page a month- (6/30) I've been busy! I figure with the little one on the way, I might as well take advantage of any "down time" I have and catch up! Otherwise, who knows when I'll have time to keep track of all of these good memories? :)


28. Go out for a girls night once a month (9/30)- went out to dinner and to see "eat, pray, love" with Maria and Emily. I must say the book was much better. I feel like the book had so much internal stuff going on that a movie just doesn't do it much justice. What was so beautiful about the book was not the indivisual EVENTS as much as it was the realizations she comes to in her journey to heal and become more what she was meant to be. That's hard to show in a movie. But either way, good night out with the girls. :)


46. donate to three charities- (3/3) I took a huge load of things to the Junior League. Gotta make room for the little one who will be here in about 10 weeks!!! crazy! so much to do!!!


76. watch 30 documentaries (13/30) I watched the "dolphin defender" a documentary about saving dolphins around the world. :) A tribute to my old 5th grade self!


77. try 15 new restaurants (41/15) we went out to a new Peruvian/Chinese fusion restaurant called Chima. It was sooooooooooooooooo good!!!! Highly recommended! Lots of veggie and non veggie options. All parties were satisfied. :)


79. see 101 new movies (89/101)

Lots of movies!!! too many to go through....
-eat pray love
-valentines day
-disturbia
-it's complicated
-time traveler's wife
-love happens
-funny people
-did you hear about the morgans
-following
-men who stare at goats
-zombie land
-evil dead
-the dead zone
-did you hear about the morgans


80. try 30 new recepies (31/30)
-cheesy bacon chicken- obviously for Matthew, not me. :-p
-BBQ chicken fold over/ BBQ Tofu fold over. --- wow, this was AMAZING. For the Tofu one, I took grilled zucchini, red onions, corn, red pepper, tofu and BBQ sauce and then made a thin bread casing for the whole thing. YUMMMMMM!


84. Take Jin to the dog park 30 times (18/30)- we've been busy!! Poor little guy though....... every time we take him to the park, there are no dogs there! or they leave pretty much right after we get there. Do we smell? :-p we are going to take him to the dog park in center city today and see if we have more luck.








No comments:

Post a Comment