Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks to some super awesome people.....

Thanks to some super awesome people.....I got a few more things on my 101 list done! :)

74. Listen to 30 songs/pieces of music by a singer/band/composer I've never heard before. (32/30)- Thanks to Matt for my super awesome CD filled with new artists to add to my collection!


  • Jose Gonzalez
  • Iron and Wine
  • Bon Iver
  • Josh Rouse
  • DeYarmond Edison
  • Sufjan Stevens
  • Ryan Adams
  • Peter Yorn
  • Ben Kweller
  • Ben Lee
  • Jon Brion
  • Macon Jennings
  • Sun Kil Moon
  • The Legends
  • Badly Drawn Boy
  • Kings of Convenience
  • Hotel Lights
  • The Long Winters
  • The Postal Service
  • Air

And thanks to Demi for a new list of Japanese artists! :) I'm a little behind on what's new, so I'm so excited to have some new fun songs to listen to! :)

  • JUJU:
  • Greeeen:
  • EXILE
  • Crystal Kay

79. See 101 new movies (21/101): Thanks to Joe for a fun weekend! :)

  • The Hangover
  • True confessions of a shop aholic
  • Twilight

91. See an acupuncturist- Youch! Going back once a week for six weeks. Fingers crossed that it will work well enough to go off my meds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment